All members are called to be Chamber Ambassadors. Members act as a liaison between the Chamber and businesses that are Chamber members. Their mission is to welcome, nurture, and recruit new Chamber members, act as goodwill representatives at various Chamber functions, and aid in the support of members.
Chamber Ambassadors support the work of the
Greater Corona Hispanic Chamber by:
For more information on becoming an Ambassador, please contact Dr. George Beloz, at 951.278.4755, or email at: email@example.com
• Visiting new members to encourage involvement in the many programs offered by The Chamber.
• Visiting existing members to ensure that The Chamber is meeting their needs.
• Acting as host to introduce others.
• Greeting everyone at social functions, making others feel welcome.
• Volunteering to work shifts at various Chamber events.
• Participating in Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings for Chamber member businesses.
• Participating in monthly Ambassador luncheons and team meetings.
• Representing The Chamber in a professional manner.